Tuesday 27 October 2009

Research on Cultures Project






















Scanner still doesnt agree with me so I took some pictures instead...These are some of my research pages from my sketchbook. I really enjoyed working on these pages as I liked experimenting on the different colours and looking at the subject in more detail. I looked at the mussel shells because they reminded me of the paisley teardrop shape. I also liked the colours which were in them and how the shells sat with the seaweed. I took these pictures from Broughty Ferry beach the day after some heavy rainfall. I also looked at the English Chintz which is why it led me to look at leaves and flowers. I found when i was researching I was getting led from one place to another random place. I was jumping about in my skecthbook but I really enjoyed the research side and hopefully has shown in some of my research pages. I might add some more pages later. Enjoy.
Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment