Thursday 15 October 2009

Photoshop





The Above images are my final outcomes for the photoshop programme in semester 1. I started with the very basics by scanning in my mark makings from my sketchbook then experimented with the colours and compositions. As i got more confident with photoshop i scanned in my work related to my cultures project. At the moment my culture project is looking healthy as im having fun researching the Eastern and Western Patterns. At the moment i am looking at the English Chintz where the above images are influenced by. I really enjoyed using photoshop as it has taught me a new skill which i found helpful because 1) its much quicker to lay out compositions and see how things look without doing it manually, (very time consuming) 2) it is also easier to see what colours work better against each other.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the top one. I liked that image all along but its even better since putting the pink in it.

    ReplyDelete