Monday 30 November 2009

Last week of Semester 1!!

This is a scan of my pink knitted peice. the colours I toolk from the cherry blossoms and the holes in which i cut through in my sketch book to reveal deep purple circles.

This is my knitted piece put into context using photoshop which I though I made quite a good job of as I found photoshop really confusing and hard to get to grips with.




Its been a stressful last 2 weeks but its all worth it after this week as the holidays is near!! Christmas time! I spent the whole of last week mounting up my final pieces for my cultures project. I had a really tough time doing my knit pieces so I had to spend some of monday making a final peice but it was time well spent as it made me much happier and releaved. I ended up using my knit piece in my final boards and was actually one of my favourites. I put the knit piece into context which I thought looked really good.

The week is nearly over, I have still to do my design studies essay but Im half way there and really looking forward to getting a break!

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment