Thursday 3 December 2009

Seminar Feedback

Seminars for design studies has been really positive for me because the discussions within the groups has been very interesting. Peoples opinions interested me because I feel sometimes people think differently to me and its quite good to learn new things that youve never thought about or thought in that way. The tasks were clearly explained and helped me a lot because sometimes I got confused looking at the handbook and actually having someone explain makes life much easier! The tasks which were given at the seminars have been quite fun. I havent had a chance to use the task skills such as the brainstorm in a group as we havent been given projects which would need a group discussion. I will definately use it later in my practice as it is a very useful and interactive way to work. Overall I really enjoyed having seminars because they are helpful and confidence boosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment