Wednesday 2 December 2009

Further Research On Advertising (C)

To further my understanding of this subject I feel that I would need to make up an experiment of my own and trust my own results. I would have to research all the different factors of advertisement rather than just base my thoughts on the two sources I have looked at. In the book by Long and Wall was a list of further readings which are very interesting and is helpful in helping me understand the subject more. One source talks about the future of advertising and how people are starting to personalise their spaces. I have also been looking at a journal called ‘informed choice’ by Paul Murphy which is about interactive technology and signage in retail. I felt this journal related to my subject quite well as adverts are directed at consumers of retail. These books and Journals can be found on my Bibliography.

No comments:

Post a Comment